Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Troll Comes Clean

I frequent many blogs and news sites. I have debated leftists, harassed leftists and baited leftists. I very much enjoy confronting these people and exposing their blatant, thoughtless, unrelenting and unrepentant hypocrisy. I LOVE humiliating them in front of their peers. I live for the fight. I am George C. Scott in Patton speaking about war "God I love it so". Look I know, it's just showing off and wanting to be the center of attention...to a degree. I admit I like those aspects but that's not all it is. I genuinely HATE these people...and it shows. So when they criticize me for spewing hate I have no defense apart from pointing out THEIR hate, which is overt and palpable. Discourse with leftists (NOT liberals, leftists! A different animal altogether) inevitably turns into a spiral of insults, and I'm better at it than they are. Consequently they will do anything to shut me up.
You see people of the left HATE dissent. They HATE opposing opinions. They will sometimes make a half-hearted effort at "reason" but their argument always falls apart under scrutiny and they inevitably turn to ridicule and insult. I don't turn to ridicule and insult, I lead with ridicule and insult.
So I guess I am a Troll, although I don't necessarily agree with that term.  Is it wrong to attack the people who attack you? Is it wrong to turn their tactics against them? Here's a good example of a site I was recently barred from (PoliticsNC), read the comments, see if you can guess which one is me.






Any idea who these guys are? Ok, left to right, Edward R. Murrow, Walter Cronkite, Chet Huntley, David Brinkley, Roger Mudd, Eric Sevareid and Douglas Edwards. These guys are the A-Team of American broadcast journalists. The Godfather's of Soul, the soul of the American media. Every last one of them (apart from Mudd, he's like 90) is spinning in his grave. Why? Because everything they built, all the credibility they imparted to their profession, every thing they devoted their lives to is now turned to shit. Our media is corrupt. Our media lies. Our media obfuscates and misleads. Our media omits critical information. Our media tries to influence rather than inform. In a word our media has no respect; no respect for its history, its predecessors who's reputations it now trades on, itself or its audience.
Men like the aforementioned took their task seriously. They saw their job as gathering the news and presenting it in an unbiased, no nonsense way. They were very serious men, not without a sense of humor but serious about their job. No so anymore, and that needs to change. A bullshit artist like Brian Williams needs to be a news anchor like, well I'd rather Rosie O'Donnell, and I'm serious.

That's all I got. Shout out to CW doing his rehab. As I told him, war criminals, Hell's Angels, IRS agents and rehab folks are the same class of people. Rehab is a MOFO, mofo.
C-ya






No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home