Here are the 2015 resolutions, with result commentary:
1. I endeavor to be less sarcastic/caustic/ironic. FAILURE
2. I will re-institute E-Shabat. 6PM Friday to 6PM Saturday. Pretty good until June, spotty since
3. I will take more of an interest in the yard/gardens. FAILURE
4. I will finally get the gas fireplace installed in the bedroom. SUCCESS
5. I will eat more modestly. SUCCESS
6. I will exercise more frequently. SUCCESS
7. After my hip replacement, I will work to be more physically flexible. Modest Success
8. I will take at least one vacation of not less than two full weeks. FAILURE
9. I will read more. SUCCESS
10. I will play more golf. FAILURE
And here are the 2016 resolutions:
1. I will weigh what I weigh today (159) or less
2. I will continue to eat modestly
3. I will take at least three vacations of at least one week each.
4. I will have more bodily flexibility at this time next year.
5. I will argue with kindness, control, and love.
6. I will exercise at least four times each week
7. I will spend more time on the water around me.
8. I will make some significant upgrades to the ManCave.
9. I will make time for conversation with The Kitten before bed each night.
10. I will put at least 15% of my gross income into my 401K