Friday, February 24, 2017

Time for the Conservative Wahoo Blog to Take a Little Rest

Folks, posting is going to be sporadic here on the blog for the foreseeable future, although I am going to leave it "live" and active so that you can continue to have access to past posts. I'm cutting down on social media and dedicating myself more to my paid vocation.

Because I do not want the blog to become unduly associated with the views of the other contributing blogger (The Hammer), I've removed his access to post. Hammer once had a separate blog of his own, and I hope he'll post the URL in the comment section and that those of you who enjoy reading him can follow him there.

Thank you for staying with us this long.

Bryan McGrath




2 comments:

Dear ol' Dad said...

I'll sure miss you old salt.

Anonymous said...

I will surely miss the wit albeit only temporarily. One of the best blogs out there for humor, rational common sense and the best retort to the liberal garbage slinging out there, which sadly affects more than half of this population.

Newer Post Older Post Home