Friday, March 22, 2013

Big Fat Friday Free For All

Sorry things seem to be going so poorly for you chum.  I know, you went 10-6 in the first night of the NCAA's, not a great showing.  Any your bank account in Cyprus is being raided to pay the national bills.  I get it.  But wouldn't it be better just to get it off your chest?

Bitch, friends.  Bitch.

Last weigh in: 196.4 (19 March)
Today:  195.2

Yes, I am grand once again.  It seems the Kitten's absence helped fuel me to a carb-filled, gluttonous binge that brought me once again, to tie my all time high. 

I bought a "Essential Yoga for Inflexible People" DVD and have done some of it this week.  I cannot explain clearly enough how uncomfortable some of even the simplest poses are.

3 comments:

Tom de Plume said...

You are feeding in to the stereotype of the fat man being lazy by re-using the BFFFFA photos.

Mudge said...

that's because you can't do yoga in a polyester leisure suit and a spring porkpie. go out and buy yourself a nice set of hemp skivvies and a richard simmons tank top. and some birkenstocks. and incense. let the kitchen faucet leak a drip every second into a bowl of water and recite a measure of electrical resistance a lot. namaste.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Au contraire, de Plume--I am not re-using any photo. I have simply settled on one for a bit.

As for you Mudge, you should remember that I am now armed.

Newer Post Older Post Home