Here are the 2014 resolutions with assessment:
1. Be there for my family more---especially for The Kitten. Yes, but still not at the level it should be.
2. Stop expecting things to happen around the house--do them, take ownership. Yes. Again, still needs more.
3. Find some kind of volunteering opportunity that interests and energizes me. Not really
4. Be nicer and smile more-- No. Probably went the other way.
5. Continue to exercise regularly--very disappointing. No. First six months were great; horrible since.
6. Continue to count calories and manage what I eat--again, no. Horrible last six months.
7. Take at least one vacation of not less than two full weeks. YES!
8. Institute a "Shabat-like" avoidance of electronic media on Saturdays. First six months, yes, then no
9. Read more (probably on Saturdays)--First six months yes, then no.
10. Improve the state of the ManCave. Absolutely not.
Ok, some resolutions for 2015:
1. I endeavor to be less sarcastic/caustic/ironic.
2. I will re-institute E-Shabat. 6PM Friday to 6PM Saturday
3. I will take more of an interest in the yard/gardens
4. I will finally get the gas fireplace installed in the bedroom
5. I will eat more modestly.
6. I will exercise more frequently
7. After my hip replacement, I will work to be more physically flexible.
8. I will take at least one vacation of not less than two full weeks.
9. I will read more.
10. I will play more golf.