Friday, August 31, 2012

CW for Romney Shoots for $25K Goal!!!!

Ok folks, let's have a little chat.

I've had the CW for Romney Feature up for 10 months, tomorrow.  In that time, we've collected just under $16,000, a sum for which I am grateful and thankful.

But there are two months left in this race, and my sense is that some of you have been sitting on the sidelines waiting to get in the game until Labor Day, when things heat up.  In that spirit, I am proposing a goal for this blog's donation of $25,000, which means we need to collect two thirds of what we've already collected in the next two months.

I think this is plenty do-able.  We've seen the nominee at the convention....we know him better....we know what he's done, we know what he'll do.   In picking Paul Ryan, he proved to all of us that he is serious about governing, and serious about reform.

Won't you consider playing a part in electing Mitt Romney President?

Please click this link to donate...it is essential that you check the box that says you know your referrer, and that when you do so, it brings up two boxes, one with "INT 2012" in it, and the other with the number "4847" in it.  If they aren't there, please type them in.  That's how the blog gets credit.  If you wouldn't mind, please send me an email (mcgcruiser@aol.com) if you donate, so that I can be on the lookout for the donation on my dashboard.

All of those who donate are put on a special mailing list I have, to which I send a special briefing I receive from the campaign once a week.   Donate and you too can get this brief.

Time's running out, folks.  Let's open those wallets and send The Obamas back to Hyde Park. 

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home