Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What Happened While I Was Gone? NO New Contributions to CW for Romney?

There must be some problem with the campaign finance website--as when I viewed my dashboard last night it read the SAME FIGURE AS WHEN I LEFT FOR AFRICA!!!!  How can this be?  Romney has chosen wisely for VP, the President continues to be on the ropes, the convention is next week--EVERYTHING IS GOING OUR WAY!!!! Now is not the time to let up--now is the time to reach deep!  Won't you please make a contribution?  Click this link to make yourself heard in the chorus of voices that will send President Obama packing!  Don't forget to check the box that says you know your referrer. 

4 comments:

Ken Adams said...

No begging == no contributions. Simple math.

"The Hammer" said...

MY ACCOUNT CARDS TRAVEL REWARDS BUSINESS
8/14/12
MITT ROMNEY 2012 878SAN FRANCISCO CA
THE HAMMER XXX.00
*ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT
Doing Business As: PIRYX INC
Merchant Address: 401 W 15TH ST STE 520
AUSTIN
TX
78701-1671
UNITED STATES
Reference Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

You need to get your facts straight pal.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Did you go through my site? Because I haven't had a donation registered to my ID since 8/5.

"The Hammer" said...

No, when I originally contributed back in the spring I checked the recurring box until the election is over. You've acknowledged (said thanks) the contribution a couple of times I'm sure. I don't know what the hell is going on but he's getting my money (don't tell Sgt. Major; she isn't as idealistic/altruistic/stupid as me).

Newer Post Older Post Home