Sunday, January 25, 2009

Twitter

One of the Web 2.0 technologies getting a lot of buzz these days is Twitter. For those of you who don't know, Twitter is (to the best of my knowledge) a mechanism for keeping in touch with your friends, virtually in real time.

I've got a Twitter page for the Conservative Wahoo, and the ID is ConsWahoo

Folks like Thairish, Jeff Wilson and Chili know more about this than I do, but it appears to be an increasingly effective way to mass communicate. I've updated the video progress there, and I think I'll begin to cue folks to new postings on the site with Twitter messages.

On very useful aspect of twitter is that it would have been an awesome site for the debate blogs we did. Faster, less clunky than the way we did it.

If any of you have experience with Twitter, please share it, especially ways we might use it more effectively.

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home