Thursday, January 14, 2010

Last Night's Radio Show

Great turnout for last night's show (archived here), and I hope those who listened saw some improvements from last week. I prepared a little better, though still not enough. Gotta pay attention to the timing better, as the end of my hour came rushing up at me pretty quickly.

Many thanks to the callers who REALLY make the show. Some great thoughts on a wide range of topics. It appears that we had about 80 plus listeners last night, almost double show #1.

10 comments:

"The Hammer" said...

So where was it we can download the program? I can't really catch it live as it is an inopportune time for me. I'm embarrassed to say I had to take a part time job: I'm a bouncer at the Doll House on Wednesday nights. Anyway, would love to hear the program.

Anonymous said...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_tony_blankley/reject_politically_correct_educated_class

"The Hammer" said...

You're getting better CW but the Patton music might be a little too much. When it first started I jumped out of my chair at attention.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Hammer, you should come to attention whenever your thoughts turn to me.

"The Hammer" said...

You remind me everyday why I hated officers, and still do.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

And you remind me everyday of the wisdom of putting the able in charge of the numerous.

Mudge said...

More please!

Mudge said...

More of the Hammer v. CW banter, I mean. I haven't yet had the pleasure of tuning in to CW Radio.

"The Hammer" said...

Hey CW, ever heard of "fragging"? And no it's not something you do with Kitten ya dirty minded...

essly said...

That's the best you got? Game, set, match...CW.

Newer Post Older Post Home