Monday, July 26, 2010

A Break in the Weather

It's been a hot summer here on the Eastern Shore, like much of the Eastern US.  Even the Kitten has come to rely on the hastily installed window AC units we've got strategically placed in the house.  But this morning dawned bright and cool, and the forecast high for today is a downright chilly 88.

The renovation (fingers crossed) starts in two weeks, including the installation of AC--as a matter of fact, I think the Kitten has settled on a whole "green" geothermal installation. 

4 comments:

"The Hammer" said...

Well, gray skies for you pal.

"White House backed release of Lockerbie bomber Abdel Baset al-Megrahi"

I seem to recall we had a bit of a row over this very subject. You went into a tizzy when I suggested Obama signed off on the release. Oh no you said, no evidence to suggest that you said. Treasonous it was.

Well now, it appears I was right. Of course at the time I had nothing to base my opinion on so you were right to err on the side of prudence. But I know liberals and leftists and I know how they think. And I also know the Brits wouldn't have done this without Obama's approval.

So, no apology necessary, just don't be trying to teach your Grandma how to suck eggs anymore.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/white-house-backed-release-of-lockerbie-bomber-abdel-baset-al-megrahi/story-e6frg6so-1225896741041

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Good for you Hammer. This could be pretty explosive, if the MSM ever picks it up.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

by the way, nice avatar

"The Hammer" said...

Thanks, Speckled Trout...GOOD EATIN'!

Newer Post Older Post Home