Saturday, May 14, 2011

But Baby, I'm Doing It for US!

I love those studies that come out from time to time that provide irrefutable scientific proof that men are actually caring, loving and decent souls and women just don't know a good thing when they've got it. Anyway, that's how I like to interpret them.

This one provides proof that every guy who's eyes ever lingered a little too long on a passing lass was actually doing his level best to strengthen his relationship with YOU. But is that how you women see it? NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo. You mentally replace him with a grunting, snorting pig wallowing in a pool of beer slop and for the next 5 to 10 years or so, or until you receive some serious jewelry, you treat him as no more than that pig YOU created him to be.

Let's face it ladies, it's time to follow the science and collectively cough up a big "WE'RE SORRY, MEN!"







We're still waiting....

3 comments:

"The Hammer" said...

Women are so anti-science.

Sally said...

I think you should cough up a big 'I'm sorry' for your commentary.

Mudge said...

You are correct, Sally. I used "who's" instead of "whose" in "...proof that every guy who's eyes ever lingered a little too long..." I could not be more sorry for the error in my commentary.

I'M SORRY.

I don't know the html code for making "I'M SORRY" any bigger or, for you, I certainly would.

Newer Post Older Post Home