Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Wonder Who Killed the Syrian General?

A Syrian General responsible for funneling arms shipments to Hizbollah in Lebanon has been assassinated. Good riddance. I'm quite sure we'll not hear the Israelis taking credit for the hit, but it isn't a stretch to think they did. Still another reason to love the Mosad. If you have a couple of hours, watch Spielberg's Munich to see the dedication with which the State of Israel pursues its enemies. Perhaps we could contract out to them to find Bin Laden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forget Bin Laden. I vote to have them take out Billy Mays. You know, that annoying guy who pedals everything from Kaboom to Oxyclean and other products I have sworn never to buy as long as he is alive. But I digress.

Newer Post Older Post Home