Sunday, March 1, 2009

Buffet's Annual Report

Always enjoyable reading, this year's Berkshire-Hathaway Annual Report--especially Warren Buffet's letter--is no exception. If you're looking for no-nonsense analysis of what's gone wrong, and the words and attitude of a CEO who clearly DOES believe he's Captain of his ship, read his "Chairman's Letter".

Warren bought big into GE in 2008 (when it was more expensive); I think he knows GE will be around long after this financial crisis is over. Picked up some fire sale GE myself last week.

What are you buying?

1 comment:

Mudge said...

What am I buying? Vegetable seeds for my canning garden to complement my larder of ducks, geese and pheasants. And if the deer start to eat my garden, add venison to the above list. Wall Street and Main Street will have to get along without me. I'm pretty focused on Back Creek Road.

Newer Post Older Post Home