Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CW FOR ROMNEY HITS $25,000!!!!!

Thanks to three great donors, we hit our goal today!  The gentleman from Tickbite was heard from again, so was a great man from the NY financial community, and one of my favorite Naval Aviators---who asked to be told when we were close enough so that he could be the guy to put us over.  Add them up and we are officially sitting on $25,000

But folks--I'm afraid I can't sit still.  Let's go for $30,000!  The campaign has a ton of need for resources in these next two weeks--we need to get our the vote, and we need to spend money in some states that we might earlier have passed by--states like Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Arizona.

I can't tell you how grateful I am to all the donors. 

4 comments:

Doc Milnamo said...

Congrats! Let's light this candle. I'll start us on the way to $30k!

Sally said...

You're getting a little greedy, Mister.

"The Hammer" said...

Greed is good, greed motivates and inspires. Greed is the greatest force for good I'm aware of.

"The Hammer" said...

Oh, apart from lust. That's pretty high on my list too.

Newer Post Older Post Home