Thursday, August 21, 2008

Free Speech at Mr. Jefferson's University? Not By a Long Shot

I am a season ticket holder for UVA Football and I love the University more than any institution with which I have been associated (once told a friend if I could be either a naval officer OR a UVA grad, I'd choose UVA).

But this is just crap. Utter crap. I'm glad the students are seeking an explanation. The Athletic Department should be ashamed of itself, and I hope they hear from the Alums....they'll certainly hear from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CW - Need we remind you that "Wahoo" is copyrighted by the University of Virginia? If you persist in openly critiquing the policies of this institution, we will have no other recourse but to issue a cease and desist order in the use of "Wahoo" in your blog. This includes any references to the fish, the use of the adjective "cavalier", or any other word that can in any way be associated with UVa.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

I am chastened.

Newer Post Older Post Home