Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ann Coulter Doing What She Does Best--Eviscerating Democrats

As many of you know, I'm not a huge Ann Coulter fan. Too vitriolic, too confrontational. That doesn't mean she isn't often right. I prefer to read her, rather than listen too her. To be perfectly honest, I prefer watching her with the sound off to both--but I digress.

In this little screed (H/T Tigerhawk) she reminds us in the wake of the "birther" ridiculousness of some of the ridiculousness of our friends on the left.

3 comments:

"The Hammer" said...

I love Colter for the same reason I love Limbaugh. They both give the leftists a taste of their own medicine. She ridicules, mocks, makes fun of and generally embarrasses the left. She makes fools of them and it ain't hard to do. They hate her for it, as they do Limbaugh.
Listen. I'm not interested in debating these people because they are unreasonable, closed minded pricks and they never argue in good faith. On the voter level (not the office holders) they're either morons who view politics like sports (Wildcats forever!) or they look at Govt. as one big service provider. When I think of a liberal I'm reminded of what Joe Frazier said about Ali before one of their fights. He said "God help me kill this man because he's not righteous".

Smoothfur said...

I agree 100% with The Hammer except for the killing part.

"The Hammer" said...

Well not literally. I should be more careful. Kill their ideas, how's that?

Newer Post Older Post Home