All Time High (April 1 2009): 192.2
Diet start (June 1): 189
Last Friday: 174.2 (2/26/10)
Goal: Sub 170
That's right. I've gained nearly eight pounds in a month, and here's why:
1. I'm an execrable person.
2. I have been eating like a pig, not watching either what I eat or how much of it I eat.
3. I have not been exercising nearly as often.
I think all things considered, my body wants to be over 190 pounds. This is not a good thing, as many of you have probably noticed that I am somewhat vertically challenged. So here's what I'm going to do about it:
1. I'm going to exercise more. If it means sacrificing some of my morning blog time, so be it. If it means doing so out in the mancave after dinner, or even late into the evening, so be it.
2. I must return to the discipline of weighing myself OFTEN
3. I must return to the discipline of thinking about what I eat before I eat it.
Ok--enough of that--this is about YOU. This is YOUR DAY. This is the Big Fat Friday Free For ALL! What's on your mind--besides our slide into serfdom? Centralized healthcare? Centralized pensions? Centralized student loans? Are there things you wish to get off your chest? Then DO SO--because this is YOUR FORUM!