Thursday, March 4, 2010

Last Night's Radio Show

Good topics, lively chat room, one (new) caller--who I thought proved to be an interesting guest. The regulars abandoned me on the call line last night--seemingly for whatever it is that they think is more important than the radio show.

Technical issues inserted themselves---I have Verizon Fios in the Arlington crib (for only two more months though--leaving my pied d'terre (sp?) behind in April) and it is screaming fast and wonderful--except it occasionally drops--and it decided to drop twice during the show, cutting me off.

Unexpected call from one of the Kittens last night ("I'm not a kitten") nice for me.

Looking to get a guest on for next week's show to talk about working in the Bush Administration. Will let you know how that goes.

2 comments:

"The Hammer" said...

The blog has been a little slack this week and you didn't announce the radio show as you normally do. I thought all you Catholics were doing post-Lent recovery or purging your sins from Carnival or Mardi Gras or what ever it is you papist do.
Next week I'm staying sober and I'm calling in. Get a good subject 'cause I'm gonna be loaded for bear. I'm in the mood to crack leftist skull.
I wish I could have been in Germany in the 30's. Streetfighting; kicking the hell out of NAZIs and Commies. God that would have been great!

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Sorry Hammer--gonna have to wait until the 17th--I have to cancel the show on the 10th.

Newer Post Older Post Home