Monday, March 1, 2010

February 2010 Blogstats

February was a good month for the site, as readership is increasing steadily. Here are some numbers:

Total Visits: 4456
Return Visits: 3174 (71%)
New Visitors: 1282 (29%)
Average Time On Site: 4 mins 21 secs
Dec 2o09 Average Daily Visitors: 117
January 2010 Average Daily Visitors: 146
February 2010 Average Daily Visitors: 159

I attribute the increase in Visitors to a couple of things: 1) aggressive use of Facebook and Twitter to push the site and 2) increasing links/associations with other blogs.

3 comments:

"The Hammer" said...

AND the quality of your contributors. You think people come here to read your bland, inane, pentagonese. Give me a break.
It me! They love me. I'm always getting hot women on my Facebook page wanting to be "friends". Give me another year and I'll own the place.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Yes of course--I forgot. Blog readership is up because of The Hammer.

"The Hammer" said...

You better believe it!

Newer Post Older Post Home