- Stromberg: Should Mormon voters shun Romney?
- Sargent: Why polls may be shifting to Obama
- Capehart: Romney’s brutal morning
- Meyerson: The GOP redistributes to the wealthy
- Marcus: The many flaws in Romney’s tax plan
- Wemple: The AP’s Bachmann fact-check ‘quota’
- Editorial: Obama’s rousing defense of free speech
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Here is the WaPost site's Opinion Lineup as of 7PM:
Romney can’t be competent without enraging the party’s base.
Posted by The Conservative Wahoo at 9/26/2012