Sunday, February 1, 2009

Conservative Wahoo on Second Life

Well, Chili, his woman and I did some experimenting on Second Life today, the capabilities there for interactive discussions are superb. I urge you to take some time, get over the hesitance to join in this culty, weird world, and start to navigate around. In less than a month, we'll have our first interactive conference, and I assure you, it will kick butt!

What do you need to get on Second Life? Some time, first of all, and some patience. A high speed connection. I recommend a headset with microphone, but your internal mike and speakers should work fine.

My Second Life name is "CW Oller"; I got to pick the first name, it picks the second. Chili is "Chili Streeter" and Nan is "Chrysalis Destiny".

If you sign up and take a name, let me know what it is. I'm building a group that will send out invites and have meetings together.

3 comments:

Mudge said...

First, I was semi-joking when I suggested an avatar in a virtual world. Second, my name 2nd World name is Sojourner Daines. Third, if you invite me to join your D&D club, I'm outta here.

Doc Milnamo said...

Mudge -With respect to the D&D club, CW has been living in the Kitten's basement and has been a bit pasty lately.

Mudge said...

Doc - Thanks a lot. Hot coffee through one's nose is not a pleasant experience. Plus I have to change shirts. And get another cup of coffee.

Newer Post Older Post Home