Monday, September 8, 2008

UVA 16 Richmond 0

Tropical Storm Hanna kept me and my homeboys from making the pilgrimage to Charlottesville for the game Saturday (I know, I know. Weak).

Judging from the play by play, I'm glad I didn't go. The Hoos offense is offensive. No real running game yet. Very little passing. Now Richmond isn't a bunch of patsies, mind you. They just shouldn't be able to hang with a good program for as long as they did.

Helping to prove once again that UVA is not a good program. Yet.

3 comments:

SamShapiro said...

I'm not backing off my 4-8 season but switch my prediction of am MD loss and East Carolina win. The Purple Pirates look good.

SamShapiro said...

What's up with Lalich? Is he not allowed out of state?

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Who knows...we're in trouble....

Newer Post Older Post Home