Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Inauguration Week Plan

News continues to flow in of the masses expected to flow into the DC area to watch PEBO's inauguration. It should be quite the event, there's no doubt about it. I will however, choose to enjoy it from afar. I'll be flying out to California that week for work...getting there a few days early to "prepare" for meetings, so that I can escape the madness here in the big city.

I considered renting out my oh so trendy pied-a-terre here across the Potomac to some hapless Obamaniac who wanted to give me thousands of dollars to live in it while they usher in hope and change....but then thought better of it. Offered the place to misguided buddy Tom and his family for free, but don't know if they'll take it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Misguided is voting Democrat.

Insanity is attending Barack Hussein's innauguration.

Newer Post Older Post Home