A couple of things come to mind.....
1. It occurs to me that San Francisco's defense has some 'splainin' to do, after putting their offense in the position to have to come back, yet again, from way down.
2. Kaepernick is frighteningly good. He can move, and he has an absolute gun. He will be back in the Super Bowl again.
3. Flacco is also great, though he got away with some really, really lucky plays on some dubious throws. That's what happens though, when you are on a team of destiny.
4. I will not be sorry to see Ray Lewis go. Putting aside for a moment his spotty legal record, he is simply an annoying human being, incredibly over the top and ridiculous.
5. I like the Fox Football team better than the CBS team. Not by a whole lot, but by enough. Though I do hate those silly Fox Football animations of football players that look like machines.
6. I nipped away to watch Downton Abbey and missed all of San Fran's comeback. I'm still glad I watched Downton.
7. At the end of the game, when they were on that reviewing stand/coronation float, I would love to have seen Flacco look at the Ravens owner and go into his Rod Tidwell "show me the money" act. What a great way to position yourself for contract negotiations.
8. I'm not a fan of the 49'ers Harbaugh.
9. The kittens were underwhelmed by the feast I had laid before them for the game; in fact, they left the room and went up to their rooms shortly after the game started. They were plum tuckered out from their ski trip. Lots of leftovers...