Sunday, October 11, 2009

UVA 44 Indiana 7

Yesterday's game was about as impressive a performance as I've ever seen a UVA Football team give. Everything was clicking (except the kickoffs...really bad kicking). It was a gorgeous fall afternoon in Charlottesville (the rain stopped about an hour before game time) and my favorite place on earth was simply beautiful.

For those who will wonder about my feelings on Al Groh? I still can't stand the man. But if he can sustain this kind of performance, well then I'll just shut up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But dude, it was INDIANA!

SamShapiro said...

He fooled you once didn't he?

Beyond Bibb's Store said...

Naw dude, I'm not shutting up. I don't care if he beats FL and LSU at the same time with one hand tied behind his back. I don't care if he waves a magic wand the the Hooleaders suddenly look as good as anything at UCLA...I'm done with this hack....get the hook, Groh's still gotta go.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Hey Anonymous--this team lost to WILLIAM AND MARY for Chrissakes....a victory over a B10 team that lost to Michigan by a field goal is a good win.

"The Hammer" said...

Don't like your coach? Tell ya what, you can have Tom O'Brien back.

Newer Post Older Post Home