Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ladies!!! If CW Offers You a Free MacBook Computer, DO NOT TAKE IT HOME!!!


Ahh, the joy of trying to keep up with the features of modern technology. Here we have an unsuspecting high school student who took his school-issued MacBook laptop home with him to do his school work (a legal act on the part of the student). However, according to the lawsuit his parents have filed, these MacBooks have a feature installed whereby the school could (and did) activate the computer's built in camera to see whatever was in front of the lens on the laptop.

Officials of the Lower Merion School District in Ardmore, Pa (about 30 minutes from CW's boyhood stomping grounds) argued that this technology is necessary in the event the computer is reported stolen (it was not) or missing (it was not). The student in question learned of this unauthorized cyber-peeping when his Assistant Principal called him in and accused him of using drugs at his computer in his home. When he denied using drugs, the Asst P showed him an image of him popping pill-like items at his desk (which, if they are jelly beans or M&Ms, is also not illegal). In any case, it sure looks as if this kid's parents will be getting a nice little economic stimulus of their own. I wonder if they will buy their son a PC or a Mac.

Either way, Microsoft should have a heyday with this little episode:

"Hi, I'm a PC. And I'm a Ma...whoa! what are you wearing? I like your tatoo. Looking for your cell phone to call 911? Oh, you left it over on your bedstand just before you went to take your shower..."



They should corner the female market easily with that tactic.



(h/t: www.computerworld.com)

3 comments:

"The Hammer" said...

I've told you guys before, back the Helll up off of Macs. I own 222,653 shares and my retirement depends on them doing well. Apple can't help it if Philly is full of perverts.

"The Hammer" said...

Actually it's .222,653.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Newer Post Older Post Home