Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Big Brother

Today's the birthday of Big Brother Jim, first of James A's line and older brother to five fortunate siblings.  You know those bracelets with the letters "WWJD" (would would Jesus do?) on them?  Well, for me, it would mean "What Would Jim Do?".  Devoted husband and father, techno-geek to the nth degree, Ham Radio Operator (need I say more) and wonderful friend, Jim turns 52 today.  

Sorry for the blogging disappearance--rough week.  Back with a vengeance Thursday....

5 comments:

"The Hammer" said...

Happy Birthday Jimbo.

Doc Milnamo said...

Thank you Bryan. I appreciate the kind words. Ham Radio is geeky? I would have never known had you not told me! ;-)

Thank you Hammer!

Dear ol' Dad said...

And Happy Birthday from Dear ol'Dad and Mom too. Boy was this old Dad's chest sticking out fifty-two years ago today.

"The Hammer" said...

This is a sad Goddamned commentary. The only birthday salutations you get are from your family and a guy who can't shut up.

Doc Milnamo said...

They're shy. They wished me a Happy Birthday telepathically!

Newer Post Older Post Home