Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Obama: Yeah, I'm Still A Pretty Big Deal



It's good to see that President Obama hasn't let last week's midterm "shellacking" affect his already eggshell-like ego, as evidenced by this exchange with Spice Jet founder and CEO Bhupendra Kansagra last Saturday:

KANSAGRA: Thank you. Welcome Mr. President, to India. As a fellow Kenyan, I'm very proud to see that you have made --

OBAMA: Made something of myself. (Laughter.)

KANSAGRA: -- India as the focus of your drive for exports out of the US.

Fellow Kenyan? Dun, dun duuuuunnnnnn!!!!!

2 comments:

PK said...

Umm... Wow.
(Yeah, that's all I have. Except that the comments below the article are disturbing.)

"The Hammer" said...

Best line of the midterm elections? I nominate Coulter's (God I love that woman!).

"Who had the worst election night? Chuck Schumer, who's been waiting in the wings to replace Reid as Senate majority leader. Who had the second worst election night? The people who live below Barney Frank's apartment."

Newer Post Older Post Home