Friday, November 13, 2009

A New Recommended Site

So yesterday I was at a business function and I had the opportunity to speak with a very bright woman, but I was unable to comprehend exactly what it was that she did for a living (though she did explain it).

So when I got home last night, I Googled her to see if I could get a better handle on it, and lo and behold, I found that she has a blog. Not only a blog--but a very literate, funny, and CONSERVATIVE blog.

So I am happy to introduce you to Pied Patter--The Iterate Ramblings of a Brilliant Mind.

2 comments:

piedpatter said...

Thank you for kind recommendation and spot on description of me. Greatly appreciated.

Not Double G said...

She has some good stuff. Doesn't post often enough though. Maybe Goldwater's Ghost could do some guest writing for her.

Newer Post Older Post Home