Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome Back....

...from the weekend. I say that because from the latest tracking stats I have, it appears as though the readership of the blog takes at least a 50% dive on the weekends. Trouble is, your blogging team tends to put some pretty good stuff up on the weekends, when we presumably have more time on our hands.

I have a question for those who tend not to visit the site on the weekends--when you return to the site during the week, do you go back and read the posts that you missed? I ask that because some of you have told me that the sometimes you come to the site and the volume of "new" information is so great that you don't have time to go back and read what you had missed.

I'm asking this as a way to gauge whether I (and the others) should throttle back on our own weekend blogging. Your inputs are appreciated, especially those of you who read the blog but don't chirp up in the comments all that much.

15 comments:

"The Hammer" said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SamShapiro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"The Hammer" said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Doc Milnamo said...

I do check in on the weekend; I tend to "KYW" the site.

PK said...

I, too, am part of the Loyal Following that checks in on weekends. When circumstances cruelly conspire to force me to miss a day, I usually read down. (Though technically, I read UP - I scroll down to where I left off and start from there.)

B, do GTHD and SS know each other? Former shipmates, perhaps? If not, I think you should introduce them.

SamShapiro said...

No PK, I'm B's brother and really don't need/want to be introduced. Thanks for thinking of me though.

..... said...

You blog on the weekends? Good to know. I mostly check every third Thursday.

"The Hammer" said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beyond Bibb's Store said...

I see all the stuff post up via the RSS feed, but just don't look at blogs/interwebs as much on the weekends. I catch up on Mondays and usually read all the posts and comments.

"The Hammer" said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PK said...

SAM - Brother #1 or #3? (BTW, we've met.)

SamShapiro said...

PK, #3. Did we meet at UVA during one of my many weekends?

Anonymous said...

We read your blog most every day. There is always something worthwhile, something amusing, and, often, something that is priceless. If we miss for a day or two, we catch up. Vaidro

Mudge said...

5 comments deleted by blog administrator...hmmm, looks as if someone is in the time out chair. Or should I say "Hammer Time" out chair...

Beyond Bibb's Store said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Newer Post Older Post Home