Monday, January 11, 2010

Scott Brown For Senate in MA

I just chipped in $100; let's send a Conservative Wahoo message to the campaign--make sure you mention the blog if you contribute!

UPDATE: They destroyed their $500K goal--got $1.3M! And for those worried about their status as gov contractors, the following from the FEC:

Federal Government Contractors

Federal government contractors may not make contributions to influence Federal elections. For example, if you are a consultant under contract to a Federal agency, you may not contribute to Federal candidates or political committees. Or, if you are the sole proprietor of a business with a Federal government contract, you may not make contributions from personal or business funds. But, if you are merely employed by a company (or partnership) with Federal government contracts, you are permitted to make contributions from your personal funds.

6 comments:

Sally said...

I contributed this morning! But I'll go back and contribute $35 more JUST SO I can mention the blog!

Sally said...

Wow-I just made my second contribution...it was at $80K the first time I gave - now it's at $930K. What a clever idea these moneybombs are.

Smoothfur said...

Come on people put your money where your political convictions and mouth are.

"The Hammer" said...

I asked for money. The day I send money to Massafrigginchusettes is the day I start drinking Budweiser.

Reed Phyneprint said...

Never know how to answer the: "I am not a federal government contractor" declaration. If I work for a firm who does contract work for at least one agency of the federal government, doesn't that make me a federal government contractor? If so, sounds like he doesn't want our money (or is not allowed to take it). I'll reattempt if someone can clarify. Thanks.

Jack Abramoff said...

Send it to me. I'll be sure he gets it.

Inmate 27593-112
Federal Correctional Institution, Cumberland
Cumberland, MD 0ICU812

Newer Post Older Post Home