Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tonight: The Conservative Wahoo Live! at 8PM Eastern

Join me tonight for The Conservative Wahoo Live! at 8PM (click here for the show). We'll spend a half-hour talking about Scott Brown's big win last night and other current events, then at 8:30 we'll be joined by candidate for Congress in Virginia's 5th District Michael McPadden. The 5th District is a sprawling, mainly rural district currently served by a Democrat in Congress. McPadden is running in a crowded Republican field and we'll take some time to analyze his race with him. McPadden's a Virginia Tech Hokie--but I won't let that get in the way of pleasant dialogue.

7 comments:

"The Hammer" said...

Hey I hear the Conan O'Brien spot is opening up. I think you got a shot. You're both Irish, you both have the gift of gab and neither one of you could draw flies if you were dead for three weeks. Sounds like a good fit to me.

Just kidding, I'll download it and listen. But try to get kinda on the edge. Ask the Congressman wannabe if he's ever been to Vegas. If he answers in the affirmative you're off and running.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Great show tonight---Mike McPadden was a fantastic guest--smart, knows his stuff--consider a contribution!

Until next Wednesday all!

"The Hammer" said...

Sounds like we got a bromance brewing.

"The Yammer" said...

Are you jealous Hammer?

"The Hammer" said...

Are you a dickhead Yammer?

"The Hammer" said...

I listened to the first minute and had to stop. I was gonna jump all over you about the Horace Greeley comment and about how Greeley was a propagandist for war crimes. But I'm not. I don't want to seem oversensitive even though I would pis on his grave given the opportunity. And besides, you Yankee boys don't get it anyway. The War Between the States is just a footnote in history to you guys. It happened, over and done. Southerners take a slightly different view.
So, let's get past that. I will listen to your show and I hope this guy is as impressive as you say he is.

"The Spammer" said...

Increase your penis size by 50%


Go to bigorgan.com for details

Newer Post Older Post Home