2. The Alaska and Washington Senate races will go into overtime.3. The Rent Is too Damn High Party candidate in New York gets a surprising number of votes.
4. Keith Olbermann's head will explode by 9 p.m.
5. On Wednesday, Charlie Crist will make the circuit telling the real story of what happened in the Clinton-Meek saga. No one will care all that much.
6. That cretin Alan Grayson will lose. I will cheer.
7. Rand Paul, Rubio, Angle and Ken Buck will win (Buck in a squeaker). But the media will focus on Joe Miller and Christine O'Donnell as proof that the Tea Party has no influence.
8. Rick Perry wins a a third term as Texas Governor. His hair will remain fabulous.
9. The prettiest member of the next Congress will be Kristi Noem of South Dakota. Her hair is not fabulous.
10. 'Rubio 2012' talk will begin on Wednesday. The Democrats' media enablers will sniff and dismiss the idea of a brand new senator with presidental ambitions. They will never notice the irony.
That's mine - what do you have?