Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Allen West Continues to Impress

This time, for opening a can of whoop-ass on Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Seems Ms. Wasserman Schultz took to the House floor this morning to denounce Rep West, with the standard 'he wants to gut Medicare to give big breaks to oil companies.' (Democrats really need a new line).

This elicited an angry email from the Congressman. Behold:

'Look Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments toward me. Let me make myself perfectly clear: you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional and despicable member of the House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face. Otherwise, shut the heck up. '

How can you not love this guy?

2 comments:

Tom de Plume said...

Can we put a blue dot, like the one used in the William Kennedy Smith trial, over that skanks face every time she is featured on this blog?

"The Hammer" said...

She's like the worst blind date ever! You know, the kind you wouldn't ask out if you on PCP.

Newer Post Older Post Home