Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Agenda for Tonight's Conservative Wahoo Live! Internet Radio Program

Tune in tonight at 8pm for The Conservative Wahoo Live!  Internet Radio program.  The agenda will be:

      Republican “Pledge”; PR or substance?
•    A-jad at the UN; How’s that “engagement” plan working Mr. Obama?
•    Bob Woodward’s new book on President Obama and Afghanistan
•    Senate punts on taxes until Lame Duck
•    President disses DC schools
•    Atlanta Bishop on the hot seat
•    Colbert testifies before Congress

Call in at 347-637-2203 to join the fun!

8 comments:

BigFred said...

You have done something to the date, the call in line is not active...

Anonymous said...

Hi BigFred, what is the link for the radio program? I'm going to this website: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile.aspx?userurl=the-conservative-wahoo
but can't seem to find the live link.

Thanks!

Mo Sess said...

Follow me, my sheep.

"The Hammer" said...

Been having network problems for several days. Sgt. Major downloaded a worm from her email account and it sent out replicating emails to all her little friends (Ha! I love it!).

When I asked her why she clicked on an unknown link I got the death stare along with the half pleading half threatening screech "Well I didn't know!" that only women can pull off.
For those of you under the age of 14, what this means is, "I'm wrong here but if you push the issue I will make your life a living Hell for as long as I deem necessary". I took the hint.

So, that's what's shakin' in my life.

dedildes said...

And you tell us this for what reason?

"The Hammer" said...

Wasn't talking to you numbnuts.

putral said...

You're a very self important guy aren't you.

dedildes said...

Yeah, what do you think this is, Facebbok?

Newer Post Older Post Home