Monday, June 6, 2011

Debbie Does Doltish



My apologies for posting two photos of this ghastly woman in a weeks' time, but as luck would have it, Ms. Wasserman Schultz has come up with another doozy. It seems, per the DNC Chairwoman, that Republicans want to drag us back to pre-Jim Crow days. Why? Because of some of the new voter I.D. laws across the country.


This is not the first time we've heard that voter I.D. laws are somehow the same as voter suppression, but I've never heard anyone adequately explain how requiring a voter to have I.D. is racist. Can anyone help?




As long as she keeps talking, the Debbie Wasserman Schultz Chronicles just may become a weekly feature on this site.

6 comments:

Good Hair Guy said...

How mad at the world must she be, having lived with hair like that her whole life.

"The Hammer" said...

She's gorgous! I think I'll tweet a photo or two her way!

"The Hammer" said...

Am I seeing things or is there fungus in her hair. It looks sorta like a sloth's back, kinda green and slimy.

Anonymous said...

I gotta think this is kind of what Marge Simpson's hair would look like, pre-tease.

Mudge said...

I remain intrigued at how many people with staffs to advise them on every manner of public opinion, neither possess a mirror nor have someone on those staffs willing to risk his or her job to mention her "hair apparent". But forgetting her hair for a moment, this shrill shill for the progressives should be an automatic turn off for any potential convertee. I say, let her keep her hair. It is the perfect topping for the disaster beneath it.

PK said...

I'm pretty sure that as An Enlightened One of Superior Intellect, she has no concern for superficial trivialities like physical appearance.

Newer Post Older Post Home