Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Someone Help Deb with the Definition of Illegal

This new DNC Chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, is awful. And I'm not just talking about her hair.

Being bitterly partisan may go with the job, but she's so over the top it's hard to believe she's advancing her party's cause. Her latest gem is the assertion last week that 'Republicans believe illegal immigration should be a crime...the Republican solution is to pack them all up and ship them back to their own countries.'


Has anyone heard any serious person articulating this position? Tom Tancredo doesn't count. Why is the concept of illegal immigration so difficult for some to grasp?

4 comments:

"The Hammer" said...

I though it was mayonnaise but I think I'll go with linseed oil. It's too yellow for mayo.

PK said...

Please help me with this.... Isn't doing something illegal, BY DEFINITION, a crime? Or is there some sort of distinction in the word "crime" that I'm missing because I'm not (a) a lawyer or (b) the DNC Chairwoman?

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Thank you for bringing this vile creature to our attention. As for the hair, that particular style is undoubtedly the least attractive do a woman can wear.

BigFred said...

On CNN right now. The word that comes to mind is "Inarticulate".

Newer Post Older Post Home