Sunday, June 5, 2011

Don't know what to serve for dinner?

Don't do ANYTHING until you've carefully examined Michelle Obama's new meal guidance. I've helpfully provided a copy here; might want to post it on your fridge.


This apparently will lead to nothing but healthy, balanced meals on Americans' plates. Time to put away the Bugles, people!


Despite Mrs. O's claim in this article that 'I can already tell how much this is going to help parents across the country,' I'm pretty certain most of us have a good idea of what we should be serving our kids.

2 comments:

Mudge said...

ChooseMyPlate.gov. What's next, WipeMyButt.gov? TuckMeIn.gov? Hey, maybe we ought to have a contest for the next best .gov site. Trust me, whatever we come up with in jest is probably already being funded and staffed in this Administration. GodHelpUs.Now.

"The Hammer" said...

Is there not an alcohol section? Gee, I want to eat healthy and all but I don't know if I can get behind this.

Newer Post Older Post Home