Monday, January 4, 2010

Surveying the Damage....

....wrought be a month of gluttony--and I've gained less than I thought (up to 174.8, 4.4 lbs higher than my last recorded weight of 170.4 on 12/6/09). Three weeks of an unrelenting head cold combined with the delights of the season caused a dramatic increase in calories and a dramatic decrease in exercise.

But, hope springs eternal, and the good news is that I start this next phase of the diet 17 plus pounds thinner than when it started in April.

Anyone wish to be tracked on Fridays with me? Let me know.

4 comments:

Tom de Plume said...

Embarassed to write that I weighed in at two hundred and one point one pounds (looks better when I spell it out) on Friday, January 1.

I almost feel like using Mr. Mxyzptlk's trick and signing in with a Name/URL using the word verification.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Nice. Will you be submitting weekly weight reports for publication on Fridays?

Mudge said...

Can we use roman numerals?

CCE said...

How does one convert decimals to Roman numerals? Make them lower case, as in CLXXIV.viii?

Newer Post Older Post Home