Wednesday, September 5, 2012

CW for Romney Breaks $17K!!!!!

Thanks to some great customer service by the Campaign, it looks like a glitch associated with the CW  for Romney link/account has been fixed---and oh, what goodness it brought!   Ten additional donations and enough cash to put us over the $17K mark.

I am grateful for the donations of four outstanding Naval officers, a businessman from Alabama, a repeat donation from a defense contractor from Northern VA, a man from the Navy's home town--Norfolk, my favorite woman from Wyoming, my favorite Georgetown grad, and a  law enforcement officer from California.

We've got our sights set on breaking through the $25K mark--only two months to go! 

Please click this link to donate...it is essential that you check the box that says you know your referrer, and that when you do so, it brings up two boxes, one with "INT 2012" in it, and the other with the number "4847" in it.  If they aren't there, please type them in.  That's how the blog gets credit.  If you wouldn't mind, please send me an email (mcgcruiser@aol.com) if you donate, so that I can be on the lookout for the donation on my dashboard.

All of those who donate are put on a special mailing list I have, to which I send a special briefing I receive from the campaign once a week.   Donate and you too can get this brief.

Let's keep it up folks.  I couldn't help myself last night--I tuned into the ghoul show in Charlotte.  We are in deep trouble if this crowd wins again.

1 comment:

"The Hammer" said...

Did my 5k show up? I coulda took a trip to Boca and hung out at the Cabana bar trolling for babes but I didn't. I put my country first! Oh yeah, I purchased a Romney Ryan yard sign too.

Newer Post Older Post Home