Monday, September 17, 2012

North Carolina Comes Through! Another Donation to CW for Romney

That's right, folks, we received another donation from the South's finest appliance repairman.  Looks to me like The One isn't going to have the time he had 2008 in North Carolina--down by about 7 right now. 

Folks, we're seeing the race tighten back up after President Obama's convention bounce--even as the Bought and Paid for Media are telling us that things are dim for Romney.  Guess what?  They're not.  The country is NOW engaged.  The electorate is coming around to the task of picking their President.  Romney's spending the money we donate on great ads in the right places, designed to remind voters that the President hasn't delivered.

Please click this link to donate...it is essential that you check the box that says you know your referrer, and that when you do so, it brings up two boxes, one with "INT 2012" in it, and the other with the number "4847" in it.  If they aren't there, please type them in.  That's how the blog gets credit.  If you wouldn't mind, please send me an email (mcgcruiser@aol.com) if you donate, so that I can be on the lookout for the donation on my dashboard.

1 comment:

"The Hammer" said...

I'm not an "appliance repairman", I'm an small bidnezman. I couldn't repair your mama's toaster with a gun pointed at my head. I'm a paper-shuffling Excel guy with callouses on his ass. I'm an office bitch. I'm so ashamed.

Newer Post Older Post Home