Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Great Compromise

In a previous post "On Vacation", CW commented on the rigors of traveling with family, and offered a compromise to the Kitten about lightening his burden on future trips. Sally was curious as to how that suggested compromise went down.

And now, through the magic of the internets we have that answer. I now bring you my first feature presentation, "The Great Comprise", which picks up the story of our intrepid travelers and star-crossed lovers shortly upon their return home from vacation.

The events depicted in this motion picture photoplay are a work of fiction. Any similarity to real persons (living or dead), places, events, or other material is coincidental and unintentional.

7 comments:

Mudge said...

I was going to reserve comment until you confirmed that no animals were harmed in making this movie but after watching it...GG, you never cease to cause me pain from laughing. You NAILED CW here. Perfect casting, perfect screenplay. Two thumbs up.

When will it be out on DVD?

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Go ahead and laugh fellas--she agreed, sensible woman that she is!

Tom de Plume said...

That is hilarious! You've got to animate more of CW's pieces, maybe using the li'l Napolean figure they have available.

"The Hammer" said...

Absolutely brilliant! It captures CW's smug, self-righteousness perfectly.

Doc Milnamo said...

I'm still laughing. Very good GG. Good sport CW!

Princess Leia said...

GG that was hysterical. I still think that you should be a comedy writer!

Doc Milnamo said...

OK, I'm revisiting this one - again. I giggle like a schoolgirl the first 2/3 of the clip and have tears running down my face from the last 1/3. Maestro Maestro!

Newer Post Older Post Home