Saturday, December 5, 2009

For Those of You Who Want More Navy Stuff...

Hammer---don't read this. It will bore you. I warn you in advance.

But for those who enjoy Navy stuff--here is a chain of posts on the Information Dissemination site--upon which I am a guest blogger.

In this one--I call for a fundamental re-evaluation of the Navy's Maritime Strategy, a document I had a large hand in creating.

Here, a fellow blogger feels otherwise.

In this one, a blogger vastly distorts my words and thoughts.

And here, I respond to his post.

If this strikes you as a bunch of nimrods contemplating angels and heads of pins, you are probably right.

8 comments:

JPH said...

From your other blog you wrote: "he went on to be Undersecretary of the Navy and I blog in my bunny-slippers. But I digress." awesome comment and very funny! JPH

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Gracias, amigo.

Dan said...

BEAT NAVY!!

Goldwater's Ghost said...

It looks like you should have had the Oracle SvenOrtmann on your team when developing CS21.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Screw that--I want him on my investment team....

Dan said...

On AFN, the Navy's Maritime Strategy has a commercial with cool music. We are exposed to it at least 15 times a day -- usually played when Dr. Phil is on.

Mudge said...

Dan - Any wagers? Beat Army.

"The Hammer" said...

What? I love this stuff. Eh the Navy goes around in boats right?

Newer Post Older Post Home