Monday, December 7, 2009

Public Apology to Goldwater's Ghost

Some of you may remember a post from GG last week--a picture of former President Clinton with an invitation from GG to caption it. A good number of captions were suggested, and I got into the fun too.

But as the weekend wore on, the caption inputs became more and more blatantly suggestive and fell beneath the standards of the blog.

So I deleted the entire post.

In retrospect, I should have just deleted the offending captions--I did not, as I did not want to have to go back several more times as the captions continued.

I apologize for my laziness--I should have left the post and gotten rid of the comments. Lesson learned.

3 comments:

Goldwater's Ghost said...

None required. It's your blog. And let's be honest, my post wasn't exactly The Ninety-Five Theses.

"The Hammer" said...

Boys will be boys. Glad I wasn't involved in this sordid business. Disgusting.

Dan said...

Wonder how many of the deleted posts belonged to brother Tom.

Newer Post Older Post Home