Friday, May 28, 2010

Big Fat Friday Free For All


Ok folks. All the good work I did from April to November 2009? Down the toilet. Well, mostly down the toilet.

I took it from 192.2 on April 1 to 168.6 on November 7. I did it through exercise and limiting my carbs. I have learned once again, that lack of exercise and eating anything I want is a recipe for disaster.

So--with fanfare--we "restart" the weight tracking feature of BFFFFA. Any of you wishing to join in with your weekly updates are welcome to do so.

All time high (April 1 2009): 192.2
Last weigh in: 185.4
This week's weight: 185.4


Now--onto the fun stuff. It's a free for all, after all! What's on your mind this week? Oil slick got you down (it does me)? Barack got you down (yep, there too)? Get it off your chest, why don't you?

PS--If you see the Kitten, wish her a happy birthday!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The chat feature is probably not necessary.

Robert Thorn said...

@pourmecoffee "Even if Sarah doesn't, I'm sure Bristol Palin would agree -- blowout preventers don't always work. Better not to drill."

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Um, no it isn't.

Randolph Manboobs said...

That's quite a 'W' curve.

BigFred said...

My inner "Edward Tufte" says that chart says you lost 5 pounds in 10 years.

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Five pounds in five years.

"The Hammer" said...

God-damnit, obsessing about your weigh in public is such a "chick" thing to do. It's tantamount to asking "Does my ass look big in this dress?" Nobody cares!
Be a mensch. Either lose weight or stop the damned moaning about it! And besides you ain't that big. My dick weighs more than you do.

"The Hammer" said...

Oh yeah. Happy Memorial Day.

Little Sister said...

CW - I am going to join WW tomorrow. Feb '08 I weighed 143 lbs. Went to WW and got down to 124. I'm up to 144 and feel like a slug. I feel your pain.

Peter Waites said...

Hammer, your picture gives a whole new meaning to "Honey, I'm going to be hanging out at the bar."

Anonymous said...

Why do I get the feeling that Mrs. Hammer hasn't seen anything close to buff in years?

Newer Post Older Post Home