Friday, November 7, 2008

Blog Status

Well, I've been at this for almost 4 1/2 months, and I think we've got what the business world calls a "going concern". Fourteen hundred and seventy four different people in 48 states (Vermont and Montana are the holdouts) and 58 countries have stopped in to see what we're talking about.

We had a particularly good day on the day after the election, one in which 242 folks visited the site, 144 of whom had never visited before.

Would love it if all of you took some time to click onto the ads; you see, the more you click, the more money I get! After 4.5 months, I've accumulated $22.93 in my google account which works out to about $.04 per post. Not that I'm doing this for the money...but clicking doesn't cost you anything and it sure does help me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Rachael Ray's Diet Works"
Read how I lost 90 Pounds without a Diet.
As Seen on CNN, MSNBC & FOX"


If one clicks on the above ad on your site, one can see a hiney in a thong. I'm not kidding! Well worth 8 cents (I looked twice) my friend.

Anonymous said...

I looked again. Another 4 cents to the CW Retirement Fund

Goldwater's Ghost said...

And besides, it's patriotic.

Anonymous said...

I just learned about how Michelle Obama feels about parenting. Not only do you get four cents, but if she knew I read it she may have been proud of her country for the second time.

Anonymous said...

So if i'm going to chip in for the cause I have a choice from two adds: 1. Learn about some new strategy to defer paying taxes 2. Meet girls in the UAE

Considering I'm in Abu Dhabi, is this a trick question?

If I click on door #2, does your site gets flagged/blocked in this region and/or do I get a visit by the local authorities. I'll opt for door #1 on trying to cheat Uncle Sam and hope they just send me a congradultory fruit bowl. I'm all for building the retiremnt fund but how about some more traditional options like a hairloss products or miracle diet drugs?

Anonymous said...

So get this, I go back to tick an ad and the tax option is gone! Now I have a choice between:
1. Meet girls in the UAE
2. Meet divorced girls in the UAE

How about if I just unplug my computer and send you a check for 30 cents ?!?

The Conservative Wahoo said...

Gigs....clickin' don't mean you're stickin'!

Newer Post Older Post Home